Tactical Pens are hot right now… and for a good reason.
They are lightweight, convenient, and potentially deadly against anyone with bad intentions. I recently came across a company giving away Tactical Pens as part of a survival awareness campaign.
Click >> Here to see for yourself <<
I just received mine so I’ll be showing you exactly what you will get. Here’s a picture of what it looks like right out of the box.
As you can see, there are two interchangeable tool options. One is to have a knife, the other is for a combination of a hex wrench, flat head screw driver, blade, and bottle opener. I personally went with the combination tool since the striker tip is adequate for defense.
The Tungsten Steel Striker can be used for either defense or breaking glass. I also light up the flashlight so you have an idea on how bright it is.
There are a lot of things that I love about this Tactical Pen. But there are a few things I didn’t so I’ll be going over the Pros and Cons to help you make the best decision on whether or not to get one.
- Its Free (check here to see if the offer is still available).
- Replacement ink is included, which will save you money down the road.
- Easily fits into your pocket for quick access in an emergency.
- Interchangeable tools gives you freedom to customize it.
- Flashlight batteries included.
- Offer also includes 3 Free Self-Defense Guides.
- Knife needs sharpening. This isn’t a big deal since knife sharpening is relaxing for me, but it does come somewhat dull out of the box.
- You must unscrew to use the pen, which is somewhat inconvenient.
So I hope this quick review gives you enough info on whether you want one of these or not. A Tactical Pen really is something that you need for your every-day-carry. The one I shared with you is comparable with some of my others that I have paid good money for.
Since there is a limited promotion going on, I recommend that you Check Availability for one of these free ones before spending $30+ dollars for one.
For your own Tactical Pen, Click Here ==> To Check Availability <==